At Home Care
Caring, Compassionate Care At Home
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Professional Care for Non-medical Patients
Serving St. Simons Island, Sea Island, Brunswick, Jekyll, Jesup, Darien
Alzheimers & Dementia Care
We Care Home Care provides professional and compassionate quality non-medical care at home. Our quality care is individualized towards each of our clients, allowing them to maintain their independence and dignity while remaining in their home.
Care We Provide:
Assistance with Daily Living
Our in-home care allow Glynn County seniors and disabled individuals to remain safe and independent at home while receiving the care and attention they need. Our caregivers provide respite to family caregivers and offer help in many areas including:
· Companionship and life enrichment activities
· Shopping, errands, and outings in the community
· Light housekeeping and laundry services
· Meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
· Medication pick-up and reminders
· Personal care and grooming assistance
· Help with bathing and hygiene tasks
· Assistance with transferring and getting around
· Respite care to give family caregivers a needed break
· Home safety assessments and supervision
· Help with recovery after a hospitalization
· Light stretching and exercise
· Memory care activities
Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
in St. Simons Island, Sea Island, Brunswick, Jekyll, Jesup, Darien
Alzheimer’s and dementia change life not only for the patient, but for his or her family and loved ones as well. Our dedicated staff provides dementia care Glynn County seniors need to remain safe and healthy in the comfort and familiarity of home.
Our caregivers are trained to assist clients with a number of challenging dementia behaviors like:
· Safety issues
· Inappropriate behavior
Support with Home Health and Hospice
When a loved one has been released to come home from a hospital stay or is under hospice care, family members often face significant emotional and physical demands that include personal care, meal preparation, errands, and housekeeping. These demands can be overwhelming, time-consuming, and prevent family caregivers from spending precious time with their loved ones.
We offer home health and hospice support services to help relieve family members’ stress and burden during an often challenging time. We become an integral part of the overall care team, providing extra practical help and emotional presence to supplement the work of your care team which may include home health nurses, skilled nursing aides, physical therapists, hospice nurses and social workers.
Our care can include:
· Helping with bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance while your loved one is receiving hospice care or after home health care benefits expire
· Strict adherence to the medication plan set-up by the home health or hospice team
· Support with using and maintaining medical equipment ordered by your care team
· Companionship and safety supervision when home health and hospice are not present
· Respite care when family need to step away to relieve stress or attend to other needs
· Bathing and hygiene assistance in addition to what home health services can provide
No matter what level of in-home care you or your loved one requires, The professional team is here for you. We offer flexible hourly schedules and personalized care plans tailored to meet each client’s needs and financial situation. Contact us today to learn more about our services in elderly care in St. Simons Island, GA; and surrounding areas and how we can help your loved one live life to the fullest.
50 Aviator Plaza, Ste 105, St. Simons Island, GA 31522